[ Earth Reborn ] extensions ???

Ce serait bien que ça se fasse rapidement quand même parce que 10ans après la sortie du jeu c'est un peu moins intéressant et le succès commercial risque d'en pâtir...

Un message de Chris Boelinger sur BGG :

Chris Boelinger dit:Wow guys !!!!
I'm amazed !!! Thank you so much ! All of you !
All those comments from all over the world, even the most remote places, I just can't believe it !
It's really very beaucoup muito touching !!!!
And about an expansion... well it's not so easy... Because the miniatures are expansive to do, and you need to print a huge amount of games to be able to do it.
The first print run we did is not even sold out yet... So the community of players might not be big enough for a big print of an expansion...
We would love to try a kickstarter but this is reserved to the americans, not to french publishers unfortunately.... But we are studying the possibility.... not easy again...
altough I have quite some material as prototypes in my closets
I'm sure it will see the day of light one day for you guys, one way or another...
And to answer the painfull setup : once you get to SAGS the setting up of the map is one of the most interresting thing, and not painful at all, on the contrary. And I have to contradict one of the post here, the SAGS map builing is not random at all. It's totally decided by both players, so there's no randomness in that
Enjoy guys !
And thanks again for so many warming comments from all over the world, I have to admit you had me drop some tears of joy on my keyboard with all your nice posts...
I mean this is the real reason why I do design game, to have the pleasure to see players such as you guys having fun with them and spending hours living incredible adventures around those games

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/851756/thank-you/page/2

Très bonne nouvelle!!! Christpohe Boelinger a posté ce message, hier, sur BGG

Hello,
Just passing by… As a matter of fact we don’t know yet if we will do first a kickstarter about Targane Adventure or for Earth Reborn.
If it is for Earth Reborn it would actually be not only an expansion, but also a stand-alone. Meaning for those who already have the base game it is fully an expansion. And for those who have nothing, they can play with it.
Meaning the expansion/stand alone will contain 2 new factions, new rooms, objects, cards, order tiles, dice (so you’ll have plenty with two boxes  and some new game mechanics matching the new factions. 
All the main rules and rules already in the first box will remain the same to ensure total compatibility.

Guess what is back on my working and playing table ?

That’s right Earth Reborn 

Don’t ask for a release date or a kickstarter date, cause I strictly have no idea… But one thing is for sure, I also love this game and it will come back with reinforcements one day or another  and probably with a lot more stuff than you are thinking or dreaming about 

Petition for an expansion via kickstarter | Earth Reborn

rah qu’est ce que ça serait bon ça ! Plein de nostalgie à évoquer ER et d’excellent souvenirs, même si je ne pense pas qu’aujourd’hui il puisse convenir à mon rythme de jeu (marre de refaire toujours le scénar 4 pour réapprendre les règles à mes potes xD)

Punaise, je vais encore y laisser un bras …

Waw…Noël avant l’heure avec une telle nouvelle… j’en serai…

Bien intéressé ici également !

Chouette, chouette, chouette. S’il y a un kickstarter j’en suis obligatoirement.

Des souvenirs aussi sur Earth Reborn…

je pense que je craquerai aussi

En voilà une bonne nouvelle ! 

Salut à toutEs

Dans le style le lance une bouteille sur la toile (à la mer) et j’espeRRREE!
Je n’en suis pas encore à désirer une extension nous n’avons pas encore atteint le SAG à deux mais au moment où nous allions tenter l’aventure à 4 je découvre avec horreur que:
Le site officiel est mort, enfin la partie forum qui hébergeait les fichiers l’est.
Pour une fois que je n’ai pas télécharger tout à la volé pour être de tout avoir avant que le réseau fonde et bin j’aurais du le faire. 
Je suis à la recherche de fichiers sympas et pratiques pour le jeu et surtout  pour commencer  les scénario crées par les joueurs et ou Christophe B et  les tuto 1à8 en 3/4 joueurs?

Ludiquement.