[KS - financé] Shadows over Brimstone

Hadoken_ dit:cela reste du matos prototype pour le moment ceci dit.

C'est pas faux.. J'espère qu'ils n'opteront pas pour les plateaux brillants... :|

je vais arrêter de passer par ce post, à chaque instant j’ai l’impression d’avoir loupé un truc énorme !

en plus ce n’est pas qu’une impression!

et l’autre qui en rajoute une couche !!! :lol:

Faut pas lui en vouloir, il ne fait qu’énoncer une évidence :D

Motorhead dit:que fait jmt 1234? il n'a pas encore posté ici?

J'ai passé mon tour sur celui la, faute de finance (meme si il n'était pas si cher ce n'était pas le moment)... et je n'accrochais pas a l'univers, et pas clair de savoir si il y avait bcp de texte ou pas sur les cartes...
Mais les figurines ont l'air magnifiques!

Pour expliquer la “vanne” de motorhead c’est parce qu’il (je) a parfois un peu l’impression que tu flood TOUS (ou quasi) les sujets de cette section) :)

endevor dit:Pour expliquer la "vanne" de motorhead c'est parce qu'il (je) a parfois un peu l’impression que tu flood TOUS (ou quasi) les sujets de cette section) :)

Ce qui dans l'absolu est loin d'être le cas... Grand Max un sur deux et surtout quand je suis ou me pose des questions ;)
Par contre on est souvent sur les mêmes en effet...
[edit tu m'as fait peur donc j'ai regarde... Sur la première page il n'y a que 4 sujets ou je suis intervenus sans avoir un pledge au moins de $1 pour refflechir... Si ça c'est du flood ça me va ;) ]

Je ne te dis pas que c’est forcément 100% justifié juste que ça donne cette impression :)

“Alors le but c’est d’explorer par la…”

“ah ouais”

un compte rendu de la démo:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1151394 … o-and-retu
et quelques infos en plus:
- There will be rules for outposts, including the Outer Worlds.
- Some game scenarios can be tweaked for length of play. For instance, the scenario “A Fist full of Darkstone” requires players to find 3 caches of Darkstone. It could be shorted to find 1 cache if the players wanted a 45 minute game
- The first level up occurs at 500 XP. Most players were averaging between 200-400 XP for the scenario being played.
There weren’t any rulebooks to be reviewed. Gameplay consisted of Flying Frog employees facilitating gameplay and explaining game concepts as people sat down. It was pretty loud between 3-5:30 so most of what I picked up was during my play session.

le tout provient du BGG.
et une règle importante:
" One of the critical things to remember about combat is you roll your hits without declaring targets then you get to assign the damage to whatever is in range one hit at a time."

J’ai trop hâte d’y jouer à celui la.

du bon vieux déplacement au d6,y a que ça de vrai 8)
moi aussi j’hate de le tester.M’enfin c’est pas pour tout de suite.

ça a l’air très prometteur,un compte rendu plus détaillé ,aussi vu sur le BGG:
(en anglais)
"I got to play in one of the demos, so I can expand a bit on what Neil has said. Some of my specific examples are from memory, so they may not be 100% accurate, but they should give the rough idea.
The Darkness track is sort of like two different tracks on a single board. At the start of the game, there’s the hero-marker at the mine entrance, and the shadow marker at the depths of the mine. For every new tile that is revealed, the hero track moves deeper into the mine; there are three “zones” for this. The first zone notes a 7+, then an 8+, then a 9+.
One character carries a lantern. At the start of every turn, they roll to hold back the darkness. In the first zone, this needs a 7+, then an 8+, etc. If they fail to hold back the darkness, the darkness counter moves up the mine towards the entrance. (The darkness counter and the hero counter can pass each other without any effect, but if the darkness counter gets to the mine entrance, the game is over.)
“Certain milestones on the Darkness track require card draws but I’m unclear how that works based on the symbols I saw.” Basically, some of the spaces on the tracker have bloodspatters. Whenever the darkness marker moves on to a bloodspatter space, a darkness card is drawn. One of our Darkness cards was a Remains In Play effect that gave us a -1 penalty against holding back the darkness (making it harder), but also gave us a +2 to our move. Another Darkness card gave a +1 (or maybe it was +2?) combat score to all Void creatures.
There are also, more infrequently-spaced, clearly marked spots on the track that cause Very Bad Things; these were called (if I recall correctly) Growing Dread cards. Growing Dread cards are drawn and placed into a special stack, but they are not revealed until the final battle has begun. (The final battle can indeed last a while, so we had our first Growing Dread card revealed mid-battle, which meant it was immediately put into play – ours made our goal through a portal to an adjacent Otherworld tile, with additional tentacles added to that final fight.)
(The hero marker can pass the Growing Dread and bloodspatter effects safely; it only matters when the Darkness marker lands on them.)
“A roll of doubles requires consulting a chart for positive or negative effects.” In addition, each world you’re in has its own chart. We got double 4’s while in the Targa Plateau; this caused a blizzard to come up, meaning at the start of every turn, we took one wound (which we could roll to soak as normal).
In addition, each otherworld has its own basic environmental rules which give it a flavor without dominating the experience. I only got to see the Targa Plateau, where the biting cold means that a roll of 1 for movement gives you 1 wound that you can’t soak. In addition, a roll of 1 or 2 for movement gives you a Grit token (you normally only get a Grit on a roll of 1). Grit can be spent to activate various abilities, to add an extra die for movement, or to reroll as many dice as you like for a single roll. You’re limited to 2 Grit (though I hypothesize you may be able to raise that as you level up).
The group needs to really stick together. Whoever has the lantern lights up his tile and adjacent tiles; those who go further away gets surrounded by darkness and can start taking Sanity damage. In addition, if you start exploring different tunnels without going down them, you’ll still be moving the character’s tracker further down the mine, making it harder to hold back the darkness. It’s best to really choose a single route and stick with it.
“How does the monster activation work? Is there any AI system?”
When an attack starts (we had a total of four fights), the monsters get placed based on a checkerboard pattern starting in the back left corner (from where the heroes entered). On an enemy’s initiative, they move up to their max movement and attack a random hero in range – they will attempt to split their attacks evenly between available targets. They will also move as far as possible to still attack the target (moving behind, etc) – even though there’s no facing, that does mean that they’re basically trying to avoid blocking other enemies from their target. After moving, they attack. Each monster does have its own abilities, which can further add tactical elements to their AI.
“Can you add anything about special abilities of certain monsters, including elite abilities?”
I fought void spiders, stranglers, tentacles, and the goliath. The void spiders are FAST (they move on initiative 5, and enemies go first on ties, so only the gunslinger was going before them). Thankfully, they didn’t have a lot of combat dice (2, I think?), but they tended to be pretty numerous. On the other hand, they were very squishy – they only had 3 health and no soak. We fought one special version of the spiders on the Targa plateau that had a higher attack rating (this was drawn from a special deck since we were on the plateau), and one Elite version of the spiders that dealt extra damage.
The stranglers were a bit more durable (2 soak – and I think 4 health). I want to say that an attack roll of 6 from a strangler did extra damage, but I never engaged a strangler hand-to-hand, so I might be mistaken.
The tentacles were quite a bit more durable, but I faced them at the very very end of the game, and most of them were taken out by a lucky dynamite throw, so I don’t recall their effect.
The Goliath is a BRUTE. 20 health, 3 soak, and he ignores critical attacks (normally, critical attacks ignore soak). He also automatically deals 3 sanity to everyone at the start of their turn (they can roll to soak as normal). When he attacks, he hits everyone within three squares with three dice of attack. Each die that succeeds on an attack and isn’t soaked deals three damage. It took us about 3-4 turns to take him out.
A friend who watched the other table noted that the hungry dead had a low move, low combat dice, but did extra damage when they did connect; they also had a high soak, but only 1 health, so a critical attack would always take them out (headshot!).
“What kind of special gear (or starting items) did you see?”
My starting item was actually pretty useless for my character – I was the US Marshall who mostly wants to stick with their shotgun, but my special starting item was a set of workman’s gloves which gave +1 strength, and allowed for me to reroll one die on a melee attack once per round. Even when I found the axe (+1 initiative, +1 damage), I still mostly stuck with the shotgun (D8 roll to hit with 6-8 all crits, D8 damage, and the Marshall can make a second attack with it after taking out an enemy).
Our bandito had the personal journal. The gunslinger had a vanity mirror, which lessened his penalties if he got too far away from the lantern-carrier. The saloon girl had a boot knife, which allowed her to make a free ranged attack once per combat (she’d have to retrieve it after throwing it).
I also remember a lucky charm which allowed a reroll once per adventure; that wasn’t in play in our game.
I also got two artifacts after the final fight. One was a rather cool laser pistol; the other was an otherworldly badge which gave my character the “legal” trait in otherworlds, and had another effect which escapes my memory at the moment.
“Could you give some examples of Darkness cards or non-combat encounter cards?”
I noted the Darkness cards above in this reply. I sadly only saw one non-combat encounter card, and that was a portal to the Targa Plateau. (Or, to be more specific, it was a portal, and the only Otherworld we had access to in our game was the Targa Plateau.)
“Did you have the impression that the rules are mostly complete?”
The rules are pretty complete. There’s room for them to make some mild fiddlings, but the basic rules framework is very solid and complete. "
:D

et beaucoup de photos ici en gros plan:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= … sp=sharing
bon j’arrive pas a cliquer dessus par contre,peut être faut il un compte google…

Encore sympa ces photos.
Merci pour les retours ici, je n’ai pas trop le temps de suivre BGG pour ce jeu.

il faut un compte google pour zoomer sur les photos !
Cela s’annonce bien sympathique.
A noter que le matos et les règles sont en aplha (enfin toutes les règles de base sont faites,restes des effets ici ou la refaire/revoir),et pour le matos pour le moment les figurines que l’on voit sont en impression 3D,et ils ne savent pas encore si il y aura des figurines a monter et coller (c’est en discussion avec les usines chinoises).

AAAAaaaaaaaaaah, comme je suis content d’avoir craqué!
Merci pour ces infos et photos, pour les figurines, difficile de dire avant d’avoir la version finale entre les mains, mais pour les illustrations de tout le matériel qu’on a pu voir, c’est magnifique, je suis bluffé.
Bon, c’est quand qu’on l’a :pouicboulet:

Leader dit:
Bon, c'est quand qu'on l'a :pouicboulet:

Pas assez vite :lol:
Hadoken_ dit:il faut un compte google pour zoomer sur les photos !

Je n'ai pas de compte google et je peux zoomer.